- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit hdfcbankcareers.hirealchemy.com.
- Business Development – Existing client relationship management Generate revenue from relationships by offering various products and services of the Bank Scoping of existing client base in portfolio in order to identify new opportunities for the Bank on a continuous basis Overall responsibility to maintain good relationship in order to become first point of call and also achieve the budgeted revenue from the portfolio Regular interactions / meetings with clients to identify potential opportunities for the Bank and offer suitable products and services Regular joint calling on Clients along with other Product and Service teams of the Bank to ensure Cross-Sell of products and ensure service delivery as well as create multiple touch points for the client to ensure continuity Joint calling along with Credit Team to identify new opportunities as well as potential stress indicators for the Bank and maintain overall health of the portfolio Periodic visits to plants and other off-site locations of the Corporates with dual purpose of business development and credit monitoring Business Development – New client acquisition Identify and develop potential customers for the Bank Acquiring new relationships, including MNCs, by regular follow-up / meetings with target clients and offering them value-add to induce conversions Product penetration & cross sell Generate and identify new opportunities by understanding the clients needs and cross-sell suitable products Increase in wallet share Increasing Banks share in existing products being used by the existing relationship by offering value additions and customizations Internal processes and Coordination Credit appraisal preparation for existing & new corporates, for getting the deals sanctioned Understanding and analyzing financial statements for deal structuring and credit decisioning Credit monitoring and maintenance for overall health of portfolio Coordination with various internal stakeholders to ensure service and product delivery to the Clients in a timely manner Responsible for housekeeping in terms of periodic internal memos and deferrals Knowledge Building and Market Intelligence Remaining updated on regulations and internal guidelines concerning Corporate Banking business.
- Sharing of important information / market updates with peers which may impact deal structuring Ongoing interaction with Competition and being aware of market practices and competition offerings to Corporates in order to capture new / emerging opportunities Taking initiatives beyond normal work/expectations to aid to the overall target for the team Generating ideas for increasing business by offering innovative solutions/products.
- Good knowledge on various corporate banking, trade and treasury products
- Good credit and analytical skills are essential
- Should have excellent relationship skills and prior experience in handling corporate customers
- Should be target oriented and willing to take responsibilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – with a basic level of sophistication in personal interaction and grooming
- Should have a self-starter orientation and confident personality